A few things I have learned lately:
1) Be careful of how you word emails, as the tone can come across totally differently than you intended it.
2) Don't buy the store brand of cottage cheese...splurge on the name brand.
3) When working 70 hours per week, general standards of house cleanliness, to-do lists and social events you usually enjoy must be knocked down a notch. Actually, make that 10 notches.
4) You actually can make money on Ebay!
5) The price of food has seriously gone up. My last grocery bill almost had me on the floor.
6) The only US city in which all sports teams wear the same colors is Pittsburgh, and the colors are black and gold. I bought 'Trivia' string cheese and that was my latest one. I love string cheese - especially when there is trivia involved.
7) Bare Escentuals makeup is making some of their products MUCH smaller, but for the same price. This, I do believe, is total crap.
8) And, this last one I already knew, but just want to say. I love my friends. They know who they are. I haven't been able to see them much lately due to my schedule, but they are so important to me and I cherish the times that I do get to be in their company.