1) Dan and I are getting really close to closing on our first home. YAY! I've been so hesitant to talk about it in fear of jinxing it, but it's looking like it's going to happen.
2) The movie that we are working on had it's official press release today, which is always an exciting moment for any studio. You can read about it here.
3) One of my favorite people ever in the world is coming to visit from NYC this weekend. Her name is Amy. We went to the same high school but didn't become friends until after college. She is amazing and I love her and I can't wait to see her.
4) I think I am going to try to start working-out before work. I know. Kill me now. But, I see it as literally my only option to fit in exercise these days. Don't hold me to this declaration, however...we'll see how it goes.
5) Today is Friday. The Friday of a very, very busy week. Thank you, Friday, for being here today - it means the world.