Happy Thanksgiving to you All!
As is the case every year, it is the time to think about what you are thankful in your life and, when you take the time to think about it, you realize there is so much to be thankful for.
2010 has been a roller coaster of emotions: from not knowing if Dan would be allowed in the country in time for our wedding to getting married to friend's having babies, etc., etc. I have SO much to be thankful for.
Here are my top ten:
1) I am thankful that Dan and I are on the other side of the immigration process and that we made did it out intact, albeit a little worn around the edges.
2) I am thankful that we were able to have a beautiful wedding with the people we love most in the world.
3) I am thankful that the family I have married into is truly wonderful.
4) I am thankful for my friends and family. They are everything - especially my parents.
5) I am thankful that Dan and I are able to work together on another film project. To be able to work in your dream industry with your partner in life is a gift I cherish.
6) I am thankful for the fact that Dan and I are able to go to England for Christmas. It will be my first Christmas away from Portland but I am truly looking forward to it.
7) I am thankful that my friend Ari gave birth to a beautiful little girl a week ago today who is healthy, happy and perfect.
8) I am thankful for Mr. Clean Magic Eraser sponges. If you have ever tried them, you understand. If you haven't, try them and they will be on your list next year.
9) I am thankful for my sister who is finding herself and making plans to expand her world and for my brother who is doing the same, in his own Conor way.
10) And lastly, I am thankful for Glee, which improves my week and makes me feel like my love of choreographed song and dance is not only okay, it's cool - haha.
I hope that you all have a lovely Thanksgiving and enjoy this long weekend.